We first previewed the Kone Pro which is a wired ergo mouse but this is the wireless equivalent.
125 x 72 x 40 mm
The Kone Pro Air is extremely light and lightning-fast at only 75 g, without compromising the much-praised comfort of the characteristic Kone shape. The Roccat Bionic Shell brings out the AIMO lighting with a clear, translucent design and protects against dirt and dust. The Kone Pro Air comes with the tactile, responsive Titan Switch Optical plus the optical 19K DPI Roccat Owl-Eye Sensor, including a PhantomFlex USB-C charging cable and extremely slippery, heat-treated glides made of pure PTFE.
- Stellar Wireless + Bluetooth and quick charge function (USB-C charging cable)
- Ultra-light Roccat Bionic Shell in characteristic shape – only 75 g
- Optical Roccat Owl-Eye 19K DPI sensor
- Titan Switch Optical – tactile and fast
- Heat-treated mouse feet made of pure PTFE – extremely slippery immediately