Taiwanese brand i-Rocks has created a their first lightweight mouse with the 62g M40E. At first glance it takes obvious inspiration from the Logitech G403 but with a slightly shorter and narrower shape. The hump is also just a tad higher. There’s not many shapes out there that mimic the style of the G403 and definetly not at this reduced weight so time will tell if this mouse holds up in terms of QC and build quality. It does also feature RGB on the sides and logo.
The mouse is using the PMW3389 sensor and what looks like a braided paracord-like cable. No mention of what feet or skates this is using but I’ll be sure to update as more info comes in. The switches are 60M Omrons which are the same switches used on the HK Gaming Mira-S and the Roccat Kone Pure Ultra.
- OMRON D2FC-F-K microswitches on main buttons with up to 60 million click lifespan
- 62g Ultra-lightweight and ultra-soft braided cable
- True Pixart PMW3389 optical sensor
- Onboard memory for saving mouse configurations
- Customize your mouse with intuitive iRocks Software 2.0 – sensitivity, buttons, surface calibration, RGB backlight and more
- Interface : USB
- Backlight : RGB LED
- Button : 6 keys
- Resolution : 100-16000 DPI
- Report rate : 125/250/500/1000 Hz
- Power Consumption : Max. 200 mA
- Dimension : 122 (L) x 65 (W) x 40 (H) mm
- Cable Length : 180 cm
- Weight : approx. 92 g (with cable)
approx. 62 g (without cable)
More info is available through the i-Rocks website.